[TYPO3-english] popup picture

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Jan 22 19:05:51 CET 2013

Hey,

to add CSS class for links you have to add this PageTS:

RTE.default {
	proc.allowedClasses = rtelightbox
	classesLinks = rtelightbox
}

Of course you need to make sure not to overwrite whatever you already
got there set.

Then add this sort of JS to page:

jQuery(document).ready(function() {
  jQuery('a.rtelightbox').fancybox();