[TYPO3-english] problem with cache

RDE - Gert Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Tue Jan 22 14:19:23 CET 2013

Dawid Pacholczyk schrieb:
> Hello List,
>  I have a big problem with cache on my installation.
>
> When I come first time on the site it is generated live - slow. It`s
> obvious (there is a cHash param)
> When I change browser (from firefox to chrome) and visit the site (3rd
> visit with out clearing cache) with same cHash value I get site generated
> live - not from cache
>
> Why is that ? Is cache created per user ? Should I get it from cache
> created in first and second visit on firefox ?
>
> best regards,
> Dawid Pacholczyk

Hi Dawid,

I cannot solve your current problem, but I have a hint,
how to fill the cache of all pages at night.

I am using the mnogosearch engine - runing the indexer
every night - filling all mysql TYPO3 cache tables and
automatically creating all images and thumbnails.

The indexer is running for 2 hours on one cpu.

So my cache tables are updated every morning and all
my 10.000 pages are really fast - every page !!!

all my scripts are available

best regards
Gert Redlich