[TYPO3-english] remove page.headerData to virtual/real file

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Sat Jan 19 18:48:13 CET 2013

Hi Katja,

Katja Lampela wrote:

> I have used in one multisite system (4.5.22) some constants in ts to
> change styles easily. These constants create some css declarations in the
> page head section. Now I'm wondering if there is a ts way to remove these
> to a virtual css (something like page type 98). I guess an external css
> file would mean PHP solution.

You can create a new page type, disable all output (disableHeaderData = 2)
and just print a CSS file.
You can then include the link to the page type like any CSS file and you can
use the full power of TypoScript to generate the CSS.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!