[TYPO3-english] clipboard #1 as default

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Jan 18 08:38:49 CET 2013

Hi,

I posted in forge as suggestion that the clipboard #1 could be chosen as the default clipboard for the backend user (to get the checkboxes always in lists). I was told it is already possible with ts.

I can't find the setting. I have found this:
options.clipboardNumberPads = 1

with this I have only the Normal and Clipboard #1, but actually I would like to get rid of "Normal" and if that's not possible, I want the "Clipboard #1" as default.

How is it done, or can it be done after all?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*