[TYPO3-english] Translation Problem with Snowbabel Extension

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Tue Jan 15 12:50:01 CET 2013

Hi All,

I've a problem with Snowbabel extension. I am using the typo3 version 4.7.2 and Snowbabel 3.6.1.
My default language is deutsch and an English language also.
I am trying to translate the extension sr_feuser_register using snowbabel.
When I add translation for deutsch content its working fine.
But the problem with English translation. In english translation, the sr_feuser_register extension shows the
default English text from the locallang file and not the translated text using snowbabel.

I need to change the default english language labels using snowbabel.

Is it possible ? In the manual I saw that we can't edit the default text using snowbabel.
If the question is unclear please inform me.

 Please help me. Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
Arun Chandran.