[TYPO3-english] Forum extension

kontakt at k2-potsdam.de kontakt at k2-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 9 11:17:54 CET 2013

Zitat von typo3-english-request at lists.typo3.org:

Hi Georg,

I use also mm_forum in some of my projects. It works well, has rich
features like private messaging etc and a really nice admin-tool in
the backend. I didn't test the forge version or 2.0. As far as i
concern the actual stable version is 1.9.2.

But take care of core version, you use. mm_forum uses the old mail-api
of typo3 for all mail functions like user registration etc. That works
last time in the T3 4.5 LTS. Since 4.6 it isn't possible to use the
old mail api. In 4.4 and 4.5 installations you can activate it in the
installation tool / all configuration: deactivate substitute_oldmailapi.

Hth,

Stefan
--
k² Potsdam