[TYPO3-english] Realurl for subdirectory Typo3 installation without showing subdirectory name in Domain url

Guan Ming guanming.jgh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 09:27:38 CET 2013

Hi, Christoph

Your solution looks very interesting, but I am not very sure what actually
you did

1. are you saying you just needed to install all the TYPO3 files in
Document_root/mydir, except t3lib folder is put under
Documentroot/typo3_src/  directly. (according to your links)

or

2. are you saying to write your above links (codes) in the .htaccess file ?
 (I am not expert in writing codes in .htaccess file)

Thanks for your advice anyway !!

Guan Ming