[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Browser list and single view problem

Adrian Marcinkowski amarcinkowski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:35:58 CET 2013

Hi list,
I have problem with configuration of browser ext. In DB i have three
tables: tx_ski_resort, tx_ski_lift, tx_ski_pist.
The main table is tx_ski_resort - every single resort has individual uid in
this table (uid_from_skiresorts field)

Table tx_ski_lift, tx_ski_pist has couple item with data, and every "line"
in table has uid to ski resort (uid_from_skiresorts).

And the problem is:
In list view I have list of resort from tx_ski_resort table. I try to
display in single view data from tx_ski_lift, tx_ski_pist tables (the whole
list of data stored in that tables).

The list view works fine - I have list of resort, but when I click the
resort name browser display sql error.

My code:

plugin.tx_browser_pi1 {
  views {
    list {
      1 {
        csvLinkToSingleView = tx_ski_resort.resort_name
        select = tx_ski_resort.resort_name,
tx_ski_resort.uid_from_skiresorts
        tx_ski_resort.resort_name {
          wrap = |
        }
        tx_ski_resort.uid_from_skiresorts {
          wrap = |
        }
      }
    }
    single {
      1 {
        select = tx_ski_lift.name, tx_ski_lift.uid_from_skiresorts
        andWhere = tx_ski_lift.uid_from_skiresorts =
tx_ski_resort.uid_from_skiresorts
        tx_ski_lift.name {
          wrap = |
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

Probably "csvLinkToSingleView" is the problem - it link to "Uid" of element
and should to "uid_from_skiresorts", but I can't find any info how to
change it and is it possible?

Thanks for any help.