[TYPO3-english] Multiple Languages in 6.0

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Thu Jan 3 06:16:56 CET 2013

On 12/30/2012 05:35 AM, Ronald Wiplinger wrote:
> Can anybody guide me to a guide how to add two more languages to my
> web site, please.

I cannot get a step ahead:

I use the introduction package, which has already multi-language installed.
Selecting Language in the far left pan and then tick the language
German, click on Update languages will spin the wheel and "update the
languages"
It even reports Languages updated.

However, nothing changed!

You click again on Languages and German is still ticked, but all updates
are gone.
To logout and login did not do the trick either.

The text objects has the flag for English and when you edit it, you can
change it to ALL / default / Dansk
(who the hell needs "Dansk" - sorry Kasper, I could not resist ;-) )

--
Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT - Taiwan)      Skype (voice only): Ronald
http://elmit.com                                       http://elmit.info