[TYPO3-english] How can I give each menu item a different class? (optionSplit?)

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Thu Jan 3 02:17:13 CET 2013

Am 02.01.2013 22:52, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
>> or is the wrapItemAndSub.insertData = 1 also effects the content witch
>> is been wrapped, and not only the wrap itself ???
> Exactly! Use dataWrap only insert data inside the wrap parts.

now my menu is build like this:

NO.allStdWrap.dataWrap = <li class="no menuid-{field:uid}
menupos-{register:count_MENUOBJ}"> |
NO.wrapItemAndSub = | </li>

it's a bit dirty, because of splitting the li wrap, but i found no other
solution with dataWrap (a wrapItemAndSub.dataWrap doesn't wrap the link
and allStdWrap.dataWrap dosn't wrap the subitems)

only wrapItemAndSub does it the right way in one part !!!
Question:
does
NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
prevent the security issue with: