[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.x caches and performance best practices for productive site

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 11:20:50 CET 2013

Hi Krystian

> lib.header_menu_main = COA
> lib.header_menu_main.stdWrap.cache.key = header_menu_main_desktop
> lib.header_menu_main.stdWrap.cache.lifetime = 0
> lib.header_menu_main {
>
>      10 = HMENU
This is a very useful, I never used it. Will digg into it, lifetime
setting to 0 means, it never ends, or better say, only ends on cacheclear?

So I can use it for all my content blocks like:

lib.contentMain = COA
lib.contentMain.stdWrap.cache.key = content_main
lib.contentMain.stdWrap.cache.key.lifetime = 0
lib.contentMain.10 < styles.content.get

How can I take care with cache on this elements? Because currently the
caching is lighning fast already.

Regards,
Dominic