[TYPO3-english] lightbox and TYPO3 6.0

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Thu Feb 28 07:35:50 CET 2013

Am 27.02.2013 17:12, schrieb Dominik Smatana:
> Quote: Georg Ringer wrote on Thu, 27 December 2012 09:09
>> never understood why people need an extension for a lightbox...
>
> Maybe because most of editors (backend users) have no idea about TS at
> all? They just want to adjust parameters in backend. Is it really so
> hard to understand?

backend users shouldn't be aware of TS but integrators and developers
should. And I of course also don't understand every snippet in detail.

Back to the lightbox: It doesn't really matter if copying a TS snippet
over and over again and adopt that or install an extension and adopt
this. it is the same kind of work, but without having to care about
additional extensions.

georg