[TYPO3-english] Localization Manager does not export all fields/columns of the tables

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Wed Feb 27 12:09:24 CET 2013

> Maybe EXT:l10nmgr v3.4.0 really does not work with TYPO3 4.7 - as set in
> ext_emconf.php: "depends on 4.4.0-4.6.99"

i installed my extension (records of which should be tranlsated by the
localization manager) and also imported all associated data to a plain
TYPO3 4.6 installation to see what happens if i try to do an l10nmgr
export here:

i got the same problem.

so i guess there is something wrong within my extension. most probably
something in my TCA?

any hints?

kind regards

roland