[TYPO3-english] Flash uploader

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Feb 26 09:14:53 CET 2013

Hi,

On 25-2-2013 20:25, Jim MacFarlane wrote:
> I am working with typo3 CMS version 4.7.7 and have the DAM extension
> installed. Is it possible to disable the icon that is used for flash
> uploads?

In your own User Settings you can disable the Flash uploader. It will be
replaced by normal HTML upload fields.

You can also set this in User TSconfig:

setup.default.enableFlashUploader = 0  // disable flash uploader by default

setup.override.enableFlashUploader = 0 // override the option and always
disable it

setup.fields.enableFlashUploader.disbled = 1 // hide the option from the
User Settings

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member