[TYPO3-english] Urgent problem: no content in frontend

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Feb 23 18:45:17 CET 2013

Hi,

I have a strange problem with one very old inherited site.

I updated the system 4.5.8->4.5.22 and now the content doesn't show.

The template is there, but it's like the content just doesn't get rendered. And all this in frontend. In backend the content is there with View module and I can browse the pages and all is ok.

Now viewing server error logs, there is no errors.

Checking the ADMIN TOOLS/Log I get this
Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-4.5.22/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php line 1324

Also if I try to do something to some records (like domain records) I get

#1361641238: Database Error: The current username, password or host was not accepted when the connection to the database was attempted to be established!
RuntimeException thrown in file
/var/www/vhosts/typo3_src-4.5.22/typo3/init.php in line 381.

I have disabled almost all local extensions already, but no help. Also I have tried to downgrade, no help.

I'm very grateful to any idea what might cause this, since this is a production site.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*