[TYPO3-english] Re: TCA - multiple displayCond

Andreas Kalkhoff AndreasKalki at gmx.de
Fri Feb 22 12:01:27 CET 2013

In the end I realized that I actually hardcoded my workaround, thus it proved unable for use unless I got access to the UID of the record.

I knew that getting access to the UID wouldn't be that easy within tca.php - I ended up thinking about hooking into class.tx_cms_layout.php->makeOrdinaryList as the edit-links in the backend are being created within this function.
Yet I decided against it, as the function is too complex to guarantee a working solution for future updates.

I would gladly listen to any kind of pointer how I could access the UID of the currently edited record, I would gladly listen to it, as I have no further idea how to get the UID.

Greetings,
Andreas