[TYPO3-english] CoolURI SecUpdate: No Cached links shown?

Axel Joensson a.joensson at web.de
Tue Feb 19 22:49:11 CET 2013

Found and manually overwrote the file on my server, now % works as a
wild card again. Thanks for that! But trying to edit links still results
in "Could not update the link"? I still can get to the srt page only by
"index.php?id=2", but not by the desired "index.html"? It also is not
possible to add a param like "&no_cache=1", same "Could not
update"-message appears.

Axel

Jan Bednarik <info at bednarik.org> wrote:

> Yep, it will take some time to show up in TER.
>
> You can download it from the SVN:
> https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/cooluri/trunk/
>
> The fix is in this file:

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/cooluri/trunk/cooluri/manager/l