[TYPO3-english] t3v6, fal, dce and media field

Jan Slusarczyk jan.slusarczyk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:16:24 CET 2013

I am testing deployment of v6 and so far I only have one problem I
really need help with. I'm using DCE to insert links with thumbnail
images for featured articles. Editors define a page in a tree and by
using associative array from page table I could access all needed
information. One of the elements is a media file defined in the page's
properties:

<f:image  src="uploads/media/{field.featuredLink.0.media}"  width="250c"
height="157c" alt="{field.featuredLink.0.title}" />

This of course doesn't work with File Abstraction Layer. I've treied to
find an example of how to access media files with fluid but this is all
new for me. Any hints?

Regards
Jan