[TYPO3-english] Howto protect an eID url?

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Mon Feb 18 22:09:43 CET 2013

Hi Steffen,

Sure no problem. My list of requirements and criteria is quite short, I
think. The situation is a public website that shows a form with multiple
select fields. Changing the first select field should update the second.
The second fill the third. The data for the select fields can be
retrieved through a webservice, for which I will (like to) use an eID.

Now I understand that such data can be harvested manually. I don't think
this can be prevented. I'd like to make it a little harder to harvest it
'digitally'.

I hope this makes it a little clearer. Please let me know if you need
more info.

Cheers! Rik