[TYPO3-english] TCA :: how to sort records by label_userFunc labels?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Feb 18 14:10:01 CET 2013

Hi Roland,

> maybe i should add a feature request ticket in forge, or is there a way
> to sort records by label_userFunc labels?

Indeed I don't think this feature exists. The properties you referred to
in your original mail point to database fields and are used in the SQL
query to get the records in the right order. This is of course
impossible with a userFunc. Records would have to be sorted after the
userFunc is called.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter