[TYPO3-english] TCA prevent direct access to record

Roland most.wanted at gmx.at
Mon Feb 18 10:16:48 CET 2013

hi philipp,

thanks a lot - this works.

i used namespaces and put the pageTSconfig file into
/Configuration/TypoScript/ - i guess this is ok, isn't it?

--- quote ---

\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addPageTSConfig('<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:
source="FILE:EXT:my_extension_key/Configuration/TypoScript/pageTsConfig.ts">');

--- /quote ---

the facts on the wiki page is indeed outdated, isn't it? was
setPageTSconfig and setUserTSconfig removed some time ago?

should i add some facts to that wiki page? is there some more current
information already somewhere else in the wiki. we could add a link.
otherwise i could a outdated note right beside the
"setPageGSconfig/setUserTSconfig" code snippet on that wiki page.

what do you think?

kind regards

roland