[TYPO3-english] Re: TCA prevent direct access to record

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 18:56:03 CET 2013

Hi! Many thanks, I missed that conf setting. That is exactly what I was looking for, however I noticed that it still lets me "create" that record when I press the little plus icon to create a record, now when I save it thought it does not show it anymore, as I wanted.

About TsConfig I know about the "deniedNewTables" or "allowedNewTables" for the list module, however that is not acceptable because I cannot include tsconfig In my extension...

Any ideas on how to prevent direct creation?