[TYPO3-english] TCA prevent direct access to record

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Feb 17 18:53:03 CET 2013

Hi Mitja,

you can hide tables from users/groups like this:

mod.web_list.hideTables=static_template,static_countries,static_country_zones,static_currencies,static_languages,static_territories,static_taxes,static_markets,tx_powermail_fieldsets,tx_powermail_fields

Put this into users/groups TS Config (I'm 90% sure this is the right
place :) ).

Jan