[TYPO3-english] Languages in typo3

j.j julijazas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 14:44:19 CET 2013

Thanks for reply:) I got it:)
Another issue. For another project i need to have a 2 different templates
for 2 different languages. But if i copy the main template and name it as
anothe rlanguage and make the first level menu elements, typo 3 says that
the page can't be found. To explain visualy here is what i have made
Template1(language1) - shorcut to page1
  page1
  page2
  page3
Template2(language2) - shortcut to page4
  page4
  page5
  page6
On the language menu top left i made a refference to UID of template1 and
template2

Elemetns from template1 show ok but when i swith UID to language template2
she shorcut page shows ok but if i try accesing page5 i get an error that
page does not exsist?
Maybe I'm doing this in bad way?
My golad is to apriach 2 diferent languages in the main first level meniu
navigation by puting pages manualy and manualy translating them.

Julius