[TYPO3-english] typoscript where clause with date functions?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Feb 17 09:17:04 CET 2013

Hi,

On 16-2-2013 23:01, horace grant wrote:
> i am trying to do a query with typoscript and i have to compare dates.
>
> i tried stuff like this:
>
> where = UNIX_TIMESTAMP() < UNIX_TIMESTAMP(day)
>
> but it didn't seem to work. day is a "date" field of my kickstarter
> extension.

If you used the kickstarter to create the date field then it's already
stored as a Unix timestamp (it's an integer field in the database and
the TYPO3 backend displays it as a date).

In that case you can use TypoScript to compare it to the current timestamp:

select {
   [...]
   where = ###NOW### < day
   markers {