[TYPO3-english] Flexform vs. setup question

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Fri Feb 15 19:44:20 CET 2013

Am 15.02.2013 19:14, schrieb Steffen Müller:
> Hi.
>
> Am 14.02.2013 16:37, schrieb Thomas Skierlo:
>> Are there any hidden gems in Extbase to allow flexforms in a
>> structure depending on certain other settings?
> AFAIK this is not possible without custom modification.
> It's rather a flexform core issue than extbase.

> http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-dev/2011-June/043467.html
> Issue

I followed this discussion earlier. Seems to be rather a core issue. I'm
currently thinking about using a hook for t3lib_befunc to build up the
Flexform dynamicly from Setup. This would give me absolute control about
the merge process. Problem might be that I am using
switchableControllerActions, to handle multiple plugin funtions in one
extension. Will check it out tomorrow.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Thomas