[TYPO3-english] Howto protect an eID url?

Christian Platt christian.platt at pharmaline.de
Fri Feb 15 12:30:23 CET 2013

Why not start with the follwoing lines:

if (!defined ('PATH_typo3conf')) die ('Could not access this script directly!');

in js you just acess index.php

 $.ajax({
       	url: baseURL+"index.php",               // watch for  RealURL!
       	type: "post",                    // Typ3 of posting
        data: {
            	eID: "name of my_eID",       //the id

That protects your eID
Christian