[TYPO3-english] Introduction Package About/Features page return 404 on debian

yep jupgenau at trash-mail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:15:05 CET 2013

Hello,

I just installed typo3 Introduction Package on a fresh debian. Installation progess worked without a hitch. Only problem is it doesnt display the example pages or pages I create with the backend.

I read the preliminaries and enabled the rewrite Module with

a2enmod rewrite

and restarted apache2 after that change, still getting 404.

What am I doing wrong?

(I realize there is an installation forum for debian but the last post there is like 2011 so i figured i put it here..)

Thanks