[TYPO3-english] Shutting down the german list?

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Thu Feb 14 15:08:58 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I would be happy to have all information in one language and one
language only. But that won't work out for a vast amount of reasons
anyway and most of the important discussions and informations already
are in english (and all official lists too).
I see no point in removing the german list.

Anyway, encouraging everyone to use english more works out so far and
we should continued to do so. Forcing the issue will not imho.

Offtopic: I would be happy to have those german documentations too. I
have a hard time finding the same informations and documentations in
german so I don't have to always explain everything to my lazy
colleagues. After all, I'm lazy too. :)

Kind regards
Stefan