[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Forum - useless reply syntax

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:36:52 CET 2013

Hi!

The idea of a centered TYPO3 Forum is awesome.

However one big "flaw" in my opinion is the "quote" syntax this forum uses. So for example if you reply to me and quote my message, my message will be attached to your post and indented with a very ugly invalid HTML entity of "<" before each line. This makes original forum content hard to follow.

My question is, if you agree with me, and this does look ugly and makes topics and posts hard to follow, how can I report this on forge so it makes sense? :D

Thanks!