[TYPO3-english] Migrate Page template from fed to fluidpages

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Mon Feb 11 23:00:02 CET 2013

Hi,
Since extension fed is now deprecated I'd like to migrate an existing
page (template) from fed to fluidpages/vhs.

The template was build in an provider extension including all template
files, configuration and assets and the site currently runs under TYPO3
version 4.7.7. I would prefer upgrading it to 6.0.

I didn't find any hints on how to migrate at the fedext.net page.
Extension fluidpages doesn't contain any documentation yet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Dirk