[TYPO3-english] Remove csc-default wrap for my plugin

BVB Media (Bas van Beek) bvbmedia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:51:04 CET 2013

Exactly Markus, that is why I skipped the tip about pi_wrapInBaseClass.

But the question remains how he can add a CASE, so that the wrapping is skipped for his plugin, while the wrapping still works on other plugins.

Best regards,

Met innovatieve groet / With best regards,

Bas van Beek
Webdeveloper

BVB Media B.V.

Maasdijk 62