[TYPO3-english] Remove csc-default wrap for my plugin

BVB Media (Bas van Beek) bvbmedia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:01:53 CET 2013

For the CE header I use:

# Disable default header
#tt_content.list.10 >

# Add "CASE" statement, with header except for listed elements
tt_content.list.10 = CASE
tt_content.list.10 {
	# Depending on the type of plugin
key.field = list_type

	# Usually just render the default stdHeader
default = < lib.stdheader

	# Do nothing (empty "TEXT" object) for "my_plugin_pi1"
	# and "kb_plugin_pi1". Both wont get a header rendered
tx_multishop_pi1 = TEXT
}

Perhaps you can use this together with tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap part.

Best regards,

Met innovatieve groet / With best regards,

Bas van Beek
Webdeveloper

BVB Media B.V.

Maasdijk 62