[TYPO3-english] 4.5.22 - BE logout every couple minutes

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Feb 10 10:29:18 CET 2013

Hey,

I've changed these settings:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['enabledBeUserIPLock'] = '0';	//  Modified or
inserted by TYPO3 Install Tool.
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['lockHashKeyWords'] = '';	//  Modified or
inserted by TYPO3 Install Tool.

and now the customer is OK and doesn't complain anymore, but now I am
being logged out every few minutes.

It's not the standard log out due to session timeout when there's a
popup with password input. It's complete log out when I'm redirected to
the login form.

Jan