[TYPO3-english] 4.5.22 - BE logout every couple minutes

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sat Feb 9 18:47:09 CET 2013

Hi,

a customer of mine has Mac computer and uses Firefox and has a problem
that is being logged out from BE every couple minutes without actually
doing anything.

I've encountered it myself on his Mac, when instead of e.g. saving a
document, I was logged out. I thought it's a problem of connection as I
was on a mobile dongle. But he has the same problem on his home wifi.

Any thoughs? I don't have this problem on the same site.

Thanks

Jan