[TYPO3-english] Extbase/Fluid - RTE clickenlarge problem

dr.krakenfuss at googlemail.com dr.krakenfuss at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:49:46 CET 2013

Hi there!
I have a problem using the clickenlarge image function of RTE-fields in my
own Extabse/Fluid extension.

Right now I am using typo3 4.7.7 and have included the static template
"Clickenlarge Rendering" in my root-template which works fine for every
normal contentpage where an RTE is included, but not im my own extension
RTEs.

In my fluid template of my extension I render RTE content with:
<f:format.html parseFuncTSPath="lib.parseFunc">{body}</f:format.html>
This gets my RTE content, but discards all other RTE-specific settings I
have done in my typoscript and also the clickenlarge is not working.

Can someone help me to find out what I need to do to make RTE inside my
extension work with included static templates (clickenlarge) as well as my
ohter RTE specific typoscript settings?

Thanks!