[TYPO3-english] DCE and TYPO3 6.0

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Feb 7 00:58:44 CET 2013

Hi Armin,

Armin Rüdiger Vieweg wrote:

> I don't know what you mean with "XClass stuff", but clearing the cache is
> running now via after clear cache hook and not anymore via XClass. The
> DCE-Extension uses currently no XClasses anymore.

I get a PHP Warning
PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/phil/t3-
playground/dummy/typo3conf/ext/dce/Classes/Hooks/tx_saveDce.php line 63

So I guess the problem is this hook and not the XClass - my bad.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!