[TYPO3-english] nc_staticfilecache and TYPO3 6.0.1 pagetree 500 errors

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Feb 4 14:18:48 CET 2013

Hi,

On 4-2-2013 13:20, Mark Roemermann wrote:
> Whenever nc_staticfilecache is installed I get 500 errors when trying to
> drag and drop or delete in the pagetree.  When I drag and drop to move
> pages, I get the 500 error, the network connection flashmessage but the
> page seems to actually move OK.  I can't delete a page however.

Probably nc_staticfilecache tries to perform an action when something is
changed in the pagetree (and most likely also when content elements are
changed). This action results in a fatal error and produces the 500 error.
You best bet is to check the server error log at the time the error
occurs. With this information the cause of the error may become clear.
(Next is how to fix it :-) )

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member