[TYPO3-english] Get info from another plugin

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:30:06 CET 2013

Hi list,

I'm trying to build an extbase extension that throws some output
depending on the output of another plugin in the page. I mean, for
example: imagine I have a tt_news SINGLE plugin in a page on the main
content area, and this detail plugin displays a certain article with
some information.

Well, the thing is I would need this information from the controller of
my own plugin in the right content area, but I don't know where to begin.

I just would need the tt_news record in the database that the detail
plugin displays.

Would you know how to achieve this? Can you give me any hint or any
documentation where to look for?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio