[TYPO3-english] Backend speed performance 4.3.5 vs 6.0.1

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Feb 1 11:25:59 CET 2013

Hello Mitja,

TYPO3 6.0.1 ist extremly useless with PHP < 5.3.7, please try 5.4, there
you will get a good speed.

I suggested in the corelist to make the php < 5.3.7 warning really
visible :D

The Hardware should be really suitable for what you need :D
Please also haev a look into a phpbyte cache :D

Regards
Kay

Am 01.02.13 11:08, schrieb Mitja:
> Just to be sure here, so I dont get mistaken: The frontend is fast
> (Blazing fast sometimes).
> I am talking about the backend.
> I am testing this on a SUSE server with this config:
> PHP version is 5.3.3, mysql 14..14
>
> Its a standard server with 3 gigs of ram and Xeon processors, nothing
> that should make a difference.
>
> Introduction package 6.0.1 with no extensions.
> Its all pretty much standard and its slow (maybe you have more patience
> than I do :) 1.02 sec for a request is slow for me (and I think
> everybody else as well)

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach