[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Backend speed performance 4.3.5 vs 6.0.1

Mitja mitja.orlic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:08:54 CET 2013

Just to be sure here, so I dont get mistaken: The frontend is fast (Blazing fast sometimes).
I am talking about the backend.

I am testing this on a SUSE server with this config:
PHP version is 5.3.3, mysql 14..14

Its a standard server with 3 gigs of ram and Xeon processors, nothing that should make a difference.

Introduction package 6.0.1 with no extensions.

Its all pretty much standard and its slow (maybe you have more patience than I do :) 1.02 sec for a request is slow for me (and I think everybody else as well)