[TYPO3-english] Backend speed performance 4.3.5 vs 6.0.1

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Feb 1 08:29:14 CET 2013

Hello Mitja,

is it allowed to ask for your system parameters?

TYPO3 Version
Installed extensions (and Versions)
PHP Version
MySQL Version
Accelerator Version
Ram
Access Characteristics

I recently installed TYPO36.0 in VMWare and it's really fast ;)
The first call may be slow, but then the cache is helping out and all
flow stuff is converted to native PHP, so we need to find the bottleneck :D

Regards
Kay

Am 31.01.13 22:29, schrieb Mitja:
> Right. I know it sounds funny and maybe its even stupid. However I see
> no reason for keeping up with a slow CMS. Since typo3 4.5 the backend
> felt slow. Got used to it, np. Now a major version is out and its even
> slower than 4.5. Sux bigtime. Id just like people to notice and maybe do
> something about it.

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach