[TYPO3-english] Re: Re: Show count of users in usergroup

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 17:50:01 CET 2013

Thank you for your time Jigal.

No, i'm not asking for someone to do the research for me, only for some advices, as i have been searching this for some time, and the little information that i have got in english was some talk about that snippet... If i have offended someone, i apologize for that.

In what concerns about "timed memberships" the information is stored in the database fields for example like this " 3|1384252200|1384943400* " . The first number is what matters to me, because it' the ID of the usergroup that the user will belong for the time specified in the rest of the field, so the structure is basically this " usergroup id | start date | end date | " .

So to acess the id of the usergroup maybe a split will work ?