[TYPO3-english] Blank pages in backend and install tool

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Dec 24 22:44:35 CET 2013

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Milinski wrote:

> The error log shows:
>
> Fatal error: Class 'Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension' not found in
> /var/www/web469/html/TYPO/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps9119_ext_localconf.php
> on line 1472
>
> I think it is possible to solve this with the install tool - but I can't
> access it either.

No you cannot.

You have to remove the extension powermail from the extlist in
typo3conf/localconf.php then you have to delete all typo3conf/temp_* files.

You can delete the extension powermail afterwards. If you want to install it
again, make sure to select a version <2.0.0.

BTW, TYPO3 CMS 4.6 is out of support please update at least to 4.7 or
evalute your options to upgrade to 6.1.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!