[TYPO3-english] Blank pages in backend and install tool

Sebastian Milinski se.milinski at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 23 23:09:14 CET 2013

Hi,

I have tried to install powermail on 4.6. Everything went well until I got blank pages everywhere after the installation.
By removing powermail from the localconf.php and clearing the TEMP files in typo3conf, I got the frontend back to work. Currently I am still not able to access the backend or the install tool - in both cases I only get a white page.
What else can I try? I do not have a recent backup, but i made a backup now - so I am able to revert any further damage I might do ;)

Cheers,
Seb