[TYPO3-english] News and file upload - error message: Unable to determine path to entry script.

Peder Høy Kristensen phiskit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 15:25:00 CET 2013

Hi,

I experince a strange error-message in TYPO3 ver 1.6.6 and ver 1.6.7.

When I try to insert an image in the ext ‘news’, it every tame results in a blank screen in the right window and the error message: "Unable to determine path to entry script.”. And news without pictures are not exactly, what I want.

When I try to upload documents via the build-in filemanager, the same error message pops up. I have to upload them via en external ftp-program.

I never experiences anything like that before. Where should I look fro the error?

Venlig hilsen / Best Regards
Peder Høy Kristensen