[TYPO3-english] Install tool not working

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:42:58 CET 2013

Hi all,

I moved my TYPO3 instance from one server to another, and everything
goes fine except the Install Tool:

1) If I enable the realurl extension, the error message is:

Reason: Segment "typo3" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected
on page with id=1.

2) If realurl extension is not enabled, the install tool link redirects
to the frontend page in the backend frame.

I use nginx and https all over the site. No .htaccess is configured.

Do you know what could cause this error?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio