[TYPO3-english] Show count of users in usergroup

Miguel xadi10 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 18:35:46 CET 2013

Greetings friends,

In my homepage i want to show the number of users that belong to certain usergroup...Well this sound easy, and i found a snippet that does exactly this, but the problem is that i work with timed usergroups, so the snippet that points to "usergroup" don't work if i redirect to the field that has the timed membership, because the field have more information (the expiration date, etc)

So i would like to know if there is an extension or maybe some improvement to the code that allow me to do that.

Here is the code:

page = PAGE
page{
  20 = CONTENT