[TYPO3-english] backend group linking outside its access range?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Dec 14 08:50:46 CET 2013

Hi Bernd,

13.12.2013 15.42, bernd wilke kirjoitti:
> yes, but you need some more configuration.
> 1. these editors need to see the tables they should pick records from. [1]
> 2. they need to see the pages, but are not allowed to edit/insert
> anything to these pages. So you need to configure the page access like a
> unix directory: this group should have read access but no write
> access[2]. AND you need to get this BE-group a database mount for the
> whole tree [3].

Thank you, but I think this is the normal access rights setup - I don't
think this works as I would want it to work. I think this way the whole
site is visible in the sitetree backend. I want there to be ONLY the one
page they are able to edit. And the whole site tree should be visible
ONLY in TYPO3 page browser/element browser when they are choosing the
link target.

Again, this is what I want:
- editor logs into backend and sees only this one page he can edit.
- he edits this one page's text and while creating a link, he sees in
link dialogue the whole site tree.

--
Kind regards,
Katja Lampela