[TYPO3-english] [Neos] create new page ExtDirect error: Unable to connect to the server.

Matthias Eberlein skydivematy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 19:39:46 CET 2013

Hi Neos People,
i just install the new TYPO3 Neos CMS and that was smoth. But now i had some problems where i dont know what is going wrong.
1.) The basic page neosdemotypo3org is used, so if i whant create a new page i get this "ExtDirect error: Unable to connect to the server." error.
The spinner is running and stops only if click the rootpage. What's happen then is, there are 2 new pages at the last row with this "Page (node52ab4fcaacc31)" name.

PHP Version 5.4.20
Server CentOs 6

I install Neos with wget and Not with composer...

2.)
If i try to install TYPO3 Neos with composer, Neos tell me that the php version is wrong. But this is the same what i'm use with the installing with wget. in both files "flow" & "Settings.yaml" the path to PHP is the same.

cheers
Matthias